Prepping Leafy Greens for Refrigeration/Storage
1. Fill large bowl with water
2. Strip leaves from head of lettuce, chard, kale, etc. (if doing herbs leave stems on!)
3. Drop leaves into large bowl of water and lightly submerge. This will allow dirt to fall to bottom of bowl.
4. Lift leaves from bowl and put into basket of salad spinner.
5. Spins Leaves until most of water has been removed (several spins).
6. Store leaves in large mason jars -greens can be pushed into jars until full. (or put into other glass storage containers)
7. Store in refrigerator until needed- keeps for a good 5-7 days!